Post by Seren on Mar 20, 2008 22:24:10 GMT -5
01) At Foresta we use OOC accounts, which is a little different from your typical role playing forum. You are welcome to register with an OOC name or your character name, whatever you feel most comfortable with (however, if your name is considered offensive by any members or administrators you will be asked to change it).02) Foresta Academy is a semi-literate forum. This means that we want people who can write at least a paragraph for a post and about three paragraphs or more for an intro. Grammar and spelling mistakes are acceptable from time to time, but if they are a frequent occurrence, an administrator may contact you. Here is an informative guide that might help you understand the difference between semi-literate, literate and advanced.03) Please register on the forum before making a character - it makes things easier for everyone involved. If an administrator finds something wrong with your application you will be able to edit it as a member instead of having to re-post it.04) Foresta Academy is strictly PG-13 in accordance with Proboards Terms and Conditions.05) Please use our application layout! It is in the main part of the auditioning thread and it is meant for things to be easier on both you and the administrators.
01) Do not start role playing until you are accepted!
02) Feel free to make a student or a teacher as your first character, just understand that you will be held to a higher level of scrutiny if you decide to make a teacher first.
03) Do not use lists when filling out your character application. While we understand that other sites do use lists, we are not one of them and we ask that you respect that by following the application we have set out for you.
04) No powerplaying or godmodding allowed. If you are unsure what this means, links are included so that you can gain a better understanding of what powerplaying and godmodding are.
05) The power limit for teachers and students is three. The powers must relate to each other and they must be easily identified.
06) We use third person point of view here at Foresta Academy.